The Kern COG Board of Directors is comprised of one elected official from each of the 11 incorporated cities in Kern County, two Kern County Supervisors and ex-officio members representing Caltrans and Golden Empire Transit District. Monthly board meetings provide the public forum for discussion and collaborative decision-making on significant issues of regional transportation and mobility. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month.
The Transportation Planning and Policy Committee (TPPC) makes technical funding decisions about how Kern COG transportation dollars are spent. The committee is made up of one representative from each of Kern’s 11 incorporated cities, two county supervisors, and a representative each from Caltrans, Golden Empire Transit District and the Joint Planning Policy Board (military). Meetings are held immediately preceding the Kern COG Board meeting.
Kern Government Television rebroadcasts Kern COG’s regular Transportation Planning Policy Committee and COG Board meeting every Monday at 7PM.
|January 20||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|February 17||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|March 17||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|April 21||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|May 19||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|June 16||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|July 21||TPPC Agenda||TPPC Minutes||COG Agenda||COG Minutes|
|September 15||TPPC Agenda||COG Agenda|
|December 15||may be dark||may be dark|
- 2021 TPPC Agendas & 2021 COG Board Agendas
- 2020 TPPC Agendas & 2020 COG Board Agendas
- 2019 TPPC Agendas & 2019 COG Board Agendas
- 2018 TPPC Agendas & 2018 COG Board Agendas
- 2017 TPPC Agendas & 2017 COG Board Agendas
- 2016 TPPC Agendas & 2016 COG Board Agendas
- 2015 TPPC Agendas & 2015 COG Board Agendas
- 2014 TPPC Agendas & 2014 COG Board Agendas
- 2013 TPPC Agendas & 2013 COG Board Agendas