The Kern Council of Governments commissions a yearly Quality of Life Survey of residents of Kern County with the following research objectives:
- assess residents’ overall opinion of the quality of life in their city or town
- survey the importance of issues related to future quality of life in the county
- identify housing preferences
- understand the daily commute of the average resident
- determine the feasibility of a transportation related revenue measure
Most Recent Survey
The survey is also designed to track the results of telephone surveys conducted in previous years.