The Regional Transportation Improvement Program (RTIP) is the formal presentation to the state of regionally significant projects that local agencies wish to advance within the next four years. Once projects are approved in the Regional Transportation Plan, they are incorporated into the Regional Transportation Improvement Program for ultimate inclusion into the Federal Transportation Improvement Program.
Reports to the Kern COG Board – available at COG Board & TPPC Meetings
- May 16, 2019 TPPC agenda Item IV. D.
- April 18, 2019 TPPC agenda Item IV. I.
- February 21, 2019 TPPC agenda Item IV. F.
- March 21, 2019 TPPC agenda Item IV. L.
2020 RTIP Workshops
2020 RTIP Project Nomination Resources
- KCOG Call for RTIP Nominations Memo
- Application Instructions
- Project Description Form
- Project Cost Estimate Form
- Project Output Form
- Cost Estimate References